Friday, 5 June 2015

Found Things, Friday...

Ah, Friday...

In keeping with the current temps, I'm coveting this pretty print for my baby girl's bedroom...

'Ice Cream' archival print (8x10 inches), £16, Kelly Ventura at Etsy

And, ever on the lookout for beautiful ceramics, I adore these moody blues by Broste Copenhagen (a pair of the beaker-style mugs would do nicely for morning coffees on our sunny patio).

'Nordic Grey' ceramics, by Broste Copenhagen, from £6, Royal Design
I'm considering adding this beauty to my cushion collection; the citrus stripe stops it feeling too saccharine and I do like a hit of yellow in a room.

'Mellow Square' cushion cover, by Broste Copenhagen, £17, Royal Design

Last up, these chic twin-tone lampshades – painted in shades from Little Greene's gorgeous paint collection – would look good in a range of different rooms. I like the idea of a pair of them hung on flex either side of a bed as reading lights...

'Twin Tone' lamp shades, £65 each, Lane

Happy weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment