Friday, 20 March 2015

Found Things...

With Easter just a couple of short weeks away, I am feeling in need of a major spring clean and clear-out. I need some time to replenish, creatively speaking. And I am increasingly aware of the suffocating effects of ‘stuff’, and am rapidly coming to the conclusion that too many things – even if they are beautifully stored away – are not good for the soul. To this end, this week’s ‘Four things Friday’ is dedicated to the simple, soul-nourishing things I need to do right now…

Get outside {whenever the sun is out} ...

Courtesy of Cereal magazine

Live {contentedly, with less} ...

Courtesy of Stadshem

Make {this DIY copper wall hanging} ...

Courtesy of Smitten Studio

Eat {the ultimate brownies} ...

Courtesy of Handle the Heat

Does the turn of the seasons encourage you to renew and refresh? I'd love to hear!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment