Friday, 23 January 2015

Found Things...

Just this week, I discovered Avenue Lifestyle, a pretty perfect blog written by design journalist and stylist Holly Marder (I loved this post from last January, where the image below comes from). She also writes Homes with Heart, a monthly column for decor8, which I suppose I shall also have to start reading... *sigh*

Image by Holly Marder of Avenue Lifestyle

I also came across Emma Block's work recently ... she is such a talented illustrator: look at these super-chic ladies! You can buy Emma's beautiful archival prints from her Etsy shop, here. Love.

From Emma Block's 'Orla Keily AW14' series

Something pretty to hang? These bronze nails would be super-sweet for necklaces or gathered things. I have some Scottish shells and tiny pinecones on a length of string that they would be perfect for...

Equilateral bronze nails by Winsome Brave

And finally, the loveliest kokeshi doll in my favourite shade of rosy coral pink – coming soon to a little girl's nursery near you? (Ok, me, haha.)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment